Customer Service Assistant Job Vacancy:
Are you the type of person who just loves making customers happy? Do you enjoy being the first person that customers will meet? And do you love making that first impression a memorable one?
If you do, we want to talk to you about a vital role that we’ve got in the front of house department of our rapidly growing physiotherapy clinic.
Because you will be in charge of customer service, your primary job is to make our customers happy. We’re looking for someone with the ability to fill what is possibly the most important role in our company. After all, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
As well as a love of people, to be successful in this role you will also have previous experience in admin/office work and the proof of successfully working in a fast-paced team with deadlines and targets to hit.
You will support the physiotherapists to keep their schedule busy, deal with incoming phone calls and help potential new clients to make a good decision about working with us. You will also be tasked with following up with new enquiries and building relationships with people who will go onto become our customers.
You must be comfortable talking to customers both on the phone and in person and being “organised” should be a top priority in your life. You will be able to multi-task and manage projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritising your day. You must be comfortable taking payments from clients, handling customer concerns and genuinely enjoy going out of your way to make our customers feel happy and valued.
You must be a good team player and be willing to take the time to understand how our business works on a fundamental level so you can ensure its smooth operation.
If you’re interested at this point, let me tell you who we are:
We are HT Physio, a specialist physiotherapy clinic in Farnham, Surrey, that is rapidly growing. Founded by Will Harlow in 2018, our team at HT Physio specialises in helping active over-fifties to regain their mobility, avoid surgery and maintain their independence. In addition to our Farnham practice, we have a large YouTube channel with over 280,000 subscribers and viewers from all over the world.
We have a fabulous reputation in the local community (and beyond) for helping people to achieve their health goals. We have a caseload of fabulous clients and delivering gold-standard service to them is our top priority. We have a fast-growing online and offline presence and a reputation for going above and beyond in serving our patients.
You will be part of a growing team and get the chance to work alongside some great people who are specialists in their field, all committed to serving our clients in the best way we can.
- To be the first, friendly point of contact for any patient coming into or contacting the clinic.
- To be able to communicate the value of our services, on the phone and in person, and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking.
- To provide a world-class experience for any client you come into contact with, new and returning.
- To ensure patients are excited to turn up for their first appointment.
- To ensure that full satisfaction is being achieved by communicating with clients before, during and after their appointment.
- To follow up with potential new clients and help them to make a decision about working with us.
- To assist with general admin and organisation, including ordering stock, keeping the clinic tidy, sending forms and welcome packs and sending emails to clients.
- To follow up with past clients providing courtesy calls and check ins to ensure the person is still happy and offer them a way back to the clinic if they have a new issue.
- To foster deep relationships with clients and maximise referrals.
- To participate in – and contribute to – the clinic’s in-house educational training programme.
- To work with the physio team to ensure that all bills, invoices and receipts are delivered efficiently and to add payment information to patients’ records.
- To keep the clinic clean, tidy and well-presented.
- To run a busy office and be “Mr or Mrs dependable” for all of the other team members who will come to you for admin / clerical / logistical support
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Great Telephone Communication Skills – you should very comfortable on the phone and be able to put a new client at ease very quickly.
- Great IN-PERSON communication skills – you should be very comfortable with interacting with clients who visit the practice.
- Attention to detail: You must not be someone who lets important details fall through the cracks.
- Organisational excellence, ability to prioritise, plan and execute without being sidetracked or distracted.
- To be able to build personal relationships and engage with patients in a way that makes their day and maximises their enjoyment of the treatment process.
- To demonstrate a willingness to be held accountable for their performance and to take agency in the process of monitoring and improving measured outcomes.
- The ability to thrive in an environment where outcomes and progress are measured and continuous improvement is encouraged by all staff members.
What we will do for you:
- Give you an opportunity to be in the most important role in a successful and growing business.
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service.
- Give you a licence to take ownership of your own department with the freedom to WOW our clients as you see fit.
- Attractive salary
- 28 Days Holiday
How to apply
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in a customer service role as we are specifically looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running quickly.
Past experience in a medical setting is NOT necessary, but you must have some customer service experience.
If you are excited about the prospect of applying for a role like this, please send your CV and a 500-word maximum covering letter explaining why you want this job to: email@example.com