If you're ready to start getting relief, hands-on treatment and a customised programme to solve the root cause of the problem and get you back to the things you love, use the button below to get started!
Back Pain Relief in Farnham | Regain Back Mobility | Get Off Pain Killers
Are You Looking for Back Pain Relief in Farnham?
We Help Over-50's with Back Pain in Farnham to Regain Independence & Mobility with Our Specialist Hands-On Treatment!
To get started, watch the video below to see how we help people just like you to regain their mobility and get off harmful pain pills:
Claim your FREE guide below
Did you suddenly develop back pain one day, for no obvious rhyme or reason?
Maybe your doctor told you that it's "to be expected" at your age, or that "everyone gets some stiffness"?
Maybe you're worried about where it's come from... or worried that it's going to get worse?
The good news is this:
You're not alone and we help people with this exact type of problem all the time!
Does this sound like you?
Most people with back pain in Farnham developed it out of the blue. Maybe it started one day when they were lifting something or maybe they just woke up one day with it.
They usually hoped it would go away on it's own... but it hasn't.
Before long, they've been worrying about it for months... and it's only getting worse!
A lot of people with back pain in Surrey do go to their doctor for some advice about back pain.
Unfortunately, 90% of these people are told to "just rest it" and "take some pain killers"...
However, we now know that this is really poor advice for back pain and can make it WORSE in the long run!
The truth is: back pain isn't often caused by one specific injury - it's usually as a result of a build-up of stress and strain over the course of many months to years. Rest won't help and neither will pain killers - they only mask the problem.
You've probably been told 100 different things about your back pain by friends and family. Maybe it was all contradictory and probably left you scared and confused?
If any of the above sounds like you, then we'd love to speak to you and tell you about how we can help! Why not take one of the options below and let us help you make the right decision about getting your back better?
Ready to Get Going with Treatment Right Away?
Request a Free Telephone Consultation
Get some free, actionable advice over the phone from a back pain expert.
Click to request a completely free telephone consultation to have all your questions answered, with absolutely no obligation to book.
Request a Free Discovery Session
Skeptical after having unsuccessful treatment elsewhere in the past? Book a 100% Free Discovery Session where you can come in and chat with a back pain expert!
We'll show you who we are, how we work and help you make the best decision about your back pain.
Currently suffering with back pain? Here are 5 things you can do TODAY to help!
- Avoid taking too much rest - Have you ever been told to rest after an injury? With back pain, rest will usually make your symptoms worse, even though this sounds counter-intuitive!
- Make a plan for getting better - Most people just do nothing when they get back pain, hoping it will go away on its own. The fact is, it often doesn't... and you need a plan laid out to get better before it gets worse!
- Choose the right exercises - Exercises are an essential part of a recovery from back pain. However, it's really easy to choose the wrong ones and make your symptoms worse! Speak to one of our physio's on the phone today who can advise you.
- Get highly effective hands-on treatment - Hands-on physio is incredibly effective at treating back pain! You might not get this type of treatment on the NHS. It has been shown to be incredibly effective for back pain alongside a proper exercise programme.
- Take our 100% free Back Pain Guide - Our guide "9 Expert Tips to Stop Back Pain that Causes Stiffness and Stops You Doing the Things You Love" is currently free and you can take it today and get started at home! Click here to download it.
Download our free guide book, giving you our Top 10 Expert Tips to Help Cure Back Pain... Without reaching for the pain killers or making another appointment to see your GP!
Claim your FREE guide by clicking below!
Inside your FREE Back Pain Guide, we explore:
How Can A Back Pain Expert at HT Physio Help YOU Get Better?
Meet Our Wonderful Clients!
Click on the videos below to listen to some of our client's stories about their journey with HT Physio.
Hear how Jan P in Surrey found relief from her back problem and got her active lifestyle back!
Ready to find out more?
Request a Free Telephone Consultation
Click to request a completely free telephone consultation to have all your questions answered, with absolutely no obligation to book an appointment.
Request a Free 30-Min Discovery Session
Click to request a 100% Free Discovery Session so you can chat directly with a back pain expert!