Do You Have Persistent Pain That Just Won't Shift?
A lot of our patients find themselves at their wits end with persistent back pain, nagging knee pain or excruciating headaches that just don't ease, even after following their doctor's advice.
One of our most effective treatments for relief of all types of muscular or joint pain is Dry Needling.
Our therapists are trained in a type of Western Acupuncture, referred to as "medical acupuncture" or "dry needling".
Despite the fact that dry needling involves needles, most of our patients will tell you that it isn't scary or painful, and can have really rewarding therapeutic effects!
Reasons why we use dry needling:
- To release the tension from up-tight, tense and painful muscles
- To bring blood flow to an area, to encourage healing
- To provide effective pain relief
Who acupuncture is suitable for:
- Health conscious individuals suffering from a painful problem, almost anywhere in the body.
- Those who have been told to “just rest it” but still haven’t seen any improvement.
- People who don’t want to rely on potentially harmful painkillers
- Those who don’t want to turn to more risky treatment methods, like surgery or strong medications.
- Those who value a natural treatment approach.
- Those who have been let down by the NHS system and just given a sheet of exercises by an NHS physio.
- People who have been told to accept it because “it’s just due to your age”.
- Those who are proactive and want to DO something to help themselves!
Alternatively, call for a FREE telephone consultation with a physio
There is absolutely no obligation to book an appointment when you call.
The people we see in pain are often worried because they don't know what might be causing their problem.
They often hoped that the pain would resolve on it's own, but it hasn't.
They might have seen their GP, where they were given another prescription for painkillers... even though these can have harmful side effects.
We know how CONFUSING it can be dealing with pain, especially when everyone is telling you different things!
Do you "REST IT"?
Do you "DO MORE EXERCISE"?
We set up HT Physio to help people in pain make the RIGHT decision about how to put an end to pain controlling their life.
Every person that books an appointment with us gets a bespoke assessment to work out exactly what's going on. They will then be offered treatment, which can involve a variety of effective approaches from our creative clinicians!